NLP MASTER PRAC
16-Day NLP Master
June 8th-24th, 2020
Take your NLP skills to the next level. This 16-day course will up your game as an NLP practitioner and ensure that you know exactly how to manage clients. This course is meant for those who hold our NLP Practitioner Certification or, on a case-by-case basis, for those who have previous training in NLP.
Our NLP Master Practitioner Course will cover:
Quantum Linguistics – Conversational Change
• Learn how to use the verb tense to conversationally put present problems in the past and future solutions in the present
• Learn how to use language with volition as a resource for success
• Discover how easy it is to change limiting beliefs unobtrusively, during conversation
• How to use a set of specific questions to direct your client’s thinking in a more positive way (Meta Model III)
• Discover deep unconscious sources of unhappiness (Prime Concerns)
• A fail-safe negotiation model & NLP and Quantum Thinking
• Simple and easy to understand introduction to quantum thinking and personal change
• We simplify Quantum Thinking for you and show you how to use the principles in using your NLP techniques.
• We show you why the human mind works more like Quantum Physics than Newtonian Physics and how to use that to create change with individuals.
• The holographic nature of the universe and why spontaneous healing occurs
Personal Values - What Motivates Us
• Discover what motivates you, what constitutes your personal conscious and unconscious ethics and fulfillment
• Learn how to identify the part of values which do not serve and support you anymore
• Identify and get rid of unconscious values conflicts
• Thinking in relation to values and your personal evolution
• How to change values so that they support your desires and growth
• How to use values alignment in business, sales, management, relationships, etc
Meta Programs - Automated Inner Patterns
• Meta programs are unconscious inner patterns that make you who you are Discover how these inner filters make people have different skills and abilities.
• How to select the people you consider most suitable for certain jobs in a win-win situation (extremely valuable in business)
• Learn how to elicit Meta Programs conversationally without intruding in client’s personal life
• Use hardwired neurological drivers to create lasting change.